Head Of Partnerships (APAC)
Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 2-Mar-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Grow and extend your network in the industry
- You will be working closely with the management team
- Great opportunity for a technology enthusiasts
Our client supports the growth of revolutionary technologies worldwide by facilitating a technology ecosystem where tech and partnerships can prosper.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing a healthy sales pipeline to achieve revenue targets
- Identifying, building relationships and driving engagement with corporates and public agencies leading technological adoption and disruption
- Leading negotiation process with corporates and public sector clients to secure commercial partnerships
- Understanding client needs, crystallising benefits of partnerships and preparing presentation decks and proposals
- Speaking or participating at relevant ecosystem events.
- You have a degree with at least 10 years experience in corporate business development and consultative sales
- You have demonstrated track record in closing complex sales cycles and securing commercial contracts with corporates
- Strong business acumen, stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills is essential for the role
- You are passionate about technology and constantly stay current with latest industry developments and market opportunities
- You are able to analyse and identify problems & opportunities objectively as well as clearly articulate solutions that aligns with client needs
- You are able to collaborate effectively with team members and external parties
- You ideally have an extensive network of contacts within the corporate technology & innovation ecosystem in Asia Pacific.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills, with ability to interact with C-level decision makers from a wide variety of industries and the public sector
- You are a self-starter and set the bar high with quality of work
- You are proactive in anticipating trends and opportunities related to tech ecosystem
- You have strong work ethic and desire to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd