Head of Operations (Singapore)
Headquartered in Singapore, ASPIRE is a technology organization that serves small businesses with convenient & inclusive financial services across Southeast Asia. An Aspire Account is opened online with a few easy steps and gives customers access to a large variety of financial services including debit, credit and card products
We built Aspire from the ground with one thing in mind - serve small business owners with speed and simplicity. No long waits, paperwork, or hidden fees like other financial institutions - so business owners could concentrate on growing their businesses.
Aspire is backed by Y-Combinator - #1 startup incubator in the world - and has raised from some of the world’s best VCs.
What will you be doing?
- Be responsible for the overall return on our credit business by managing our credit operations team - covering fraud (KYC/AML), credit risk assessment and repayment collection.
- Take an iterative approach towards improving our credit performance. Provide constant feedback loop to our regional data team to fine-tune risk models, as well as defaulting customers cases deep-dive to prevent future similar cases
- Own end-to-end and ensure efficient local operational flow of existing processes. From onboarding of new accounts to repayment of the loan, optimising for user satisfaction, customer processing speed and risk control under high growth goals
- Build out new operational flow and processes for new business departments within the country. Ensure top-notch team’s expertise and technical/product adaptation of Fraud and Financial Engines to local market’s needs, partners and regulations
- Analytical, critical thinker and problem-solving skills with sense for scalable solutions
- Team player, self-motivated, with great interpersonal and communication capabilities
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Ability to operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Passionate for the fintech industry and a great fit for its start-up culture
- Great people management skills
- We are looking for an individual with high ownership and has a track record of delivering results
- 4-7 years of experience in consulting, startup, or banking
- Master or bachelors in finance, banking, business, math, or related fields are preferred
- You should have people management experience
What's on Offer?
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Lead a team in building new operational flow and processes
Snaphunt Pte Ltd