Head Of Operations
- Lead a team in a fast-growing Fintech startup
- Excellent opportunity for career development
- Energetic and fantastic work culture
Our client is a Fintech startup backed by a top global incubator. Headquartered in Singapore with operations across South East Asia, they provide small and medium businesses convenient financial services including debit and credit card products, digital banking and cash management systems.
Your role will include:
- Being responsible for the overall return on our credit business by managing our credit operations team - covering fraud (KYC/AML), credit risk assessment and repayment collection.
- Taking an iterative approach towards improving our credit performance. Providing constant feedback loop to our regional data team to fine-tune risk models, as well as defaulting customers cases deep-dive to prevent future similar cases
- Owning end-to-end and ensuring efficient local operational flow of existing processes. From onboarding of new accounts to repayment of the loan, optimising for user satisfaction, customer processing speed and risk control under high growth goals
- Building out new operational flow and processes for new business departments within the country. Ensure top-notch team’s expertise and technical/product adaptation of Fraud and Financial Engines to local market’s needs, partners and regulations
- You have a Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Finance, Banking, Business, Math, or related fields
- You have at least 4 years of experience in Consulting, Startup or Banking.
- You should have people management experience.
- You are a critical thinker with analytical and problem-solving skills with sense for scalable solutions
- You are a team player, self-motivated, with great interpersonal and communication capabilities
- You have a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- You have the ability to operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- You are passionate about the Fintech industry and a great fit for its startup culture
Snaphunt Pte Ltd