Head of Marketing
- Lead overall marketing strategy for a well-established Fintech startup
- Ample learning opportunities
- Open and supportive work environment
Our client is a Fintech startup backed by a top global incubator. Headquartered in Singapore with operations across South East Asia, they provide small and medium businesses convenient financial services including debit and credit card products, digital banking and cash management systems.
As Head of Marketing, you’ll play a key role in growing our company. You will be in charge of the overall marketing strategy, including both acquisition and engagement of customers. You will own and develop our acquisition channels from analysis to execution - including digital marketing campaigns, content production, and communication.
You will be responsible for:
- Owning and developing acquisition channels for onboarding new businesses
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns and owning their implementation from ideation to execution
- Developing and implementing a content strategy for blog, social media, etc.
- Running digital marketing campaigns and optimising for performance
- Setting the direction for the company’s branding, messaging, and voice
- You have at least 4 years experience in Digital Marketing, SEO, ASO, and paid digital marketing.
- You have demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- You are autonomous; proactive; flexible and hands-on.
- You are an independent self-starter; team-driven and able to work within deadlines.
- You stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- You possess good taste, a sense of aesthetics, and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- You have hunger for growth and are obsessed for improvement.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd