Head Of Marketing
- Join a FinTech firm with a solid track record of performance
- A leadership role within a well-funded startup
- Lead the firm's marketing efforts and create a positive impact
Our client is a Fintech startup backed by a top global incubator. Headquartered in Singapore with operations across South East Asia, they provide small and medium businesses convenient financial services including debit and credit card products, digital banking and cash management systems.
As Head of Marketing you’ll play a key role by executing growth marketing strategy, including both acquisition and engagement of customers. You will own and develop our acquisition channels from analysis to execution - including digital marketing campaigns, content production, and communication.
You will be responsible for:
- Owning and developing acquisition channels for onboarding new businesses.
- Running digital marketing campaigns and optimising performance.
- Working with partners, blogs, and influencers to drive acquisition.
- Liaising with our product team to optimise user engagement, CRM, and referral flows.
- Setting the direction for the company’s branding, messaging, and voice.
- You are a professional with a hunger for growth & obsession for improvement and perfection.
- You have solid experience in SEO, content and paid digital marketing campaigns.
- A unique blend of a creative and analytical mind with a sense of aesthetics, and a love for great copy and clear communication is required.
- You are autonomous, proactive, flexible, hands-on, independent self-starter, team-driven and capable of working within strict deadlines.
- You always stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd