Head Of Marketing (F&B)
Fast paced enviroment
Positive working environment
Work live balance
- Developing, aligning and deploying Action Plans/Strategies for all marketing activities within the Group across different countries.
- Lead the Branding and Marketing efforts on key initiatives.
- Lead the Marketing team.
- Developing and monitoring the “Marketing plans and budgets” for the countries.
Own budgets (Deployment/Tracking and Execution) for the markets.
Lead Marketing and branding efforts to increase overall awareness for brands under the Group
Own and lead the career planning of the staff.
Lead, plans to develop and sustain brand awareness and market share.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master's Degree of Marketing/Business or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin (in order to handle queries from English and Mandarin speaking counterparts in regards with the development, alignment and deployment Action Plans/Strategies for all marketing activities.)
- Strong track record and at least 3 Year(s) of working experience in marketing role and running a marketing team.
- Strong Leadership & Collaboration skills to operate effectively across cultural & functional boundaries.
- Proven track record of leveraging Key Business Drivers with Category Planning and Retail Execution knowledge.
- Strong aptitude for Risk-taking & Moving Quickly to drive business growth aggressively in response to change.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.