Head of IT (Logistics/WMS/5Days/Changi/Up tp $8000)
5 Days Work, Mondays - Fridays
Up to $8,000 Depending on experiences
Mobile Allowance + Transport Allowance
Medical & Dental Reimbursements
Medical Leaves/Annual Leaves
Good career advancement
Our Client, in the Logistics Industry located at Changi has openings for Head of IT.
- Participate in defining business systems requirements together, with functional, customers or users management relating Contract Logistics.
- Perform feasibility studies to analyze costs and benefits trade-offs systems solutions.
- Assist in identification of new areas of automation and enhancement of existing systems to meet the needs of the business unit.
- Ensure system security is maintained.
- Perform hardware and software evaluation.
- Oversee the design, development and implementation of new systems to the needs of the business.
- Assist in pre-Sales support. Involve in IT solutioning, RFQ response and customer visits. Engage with various functional groups (both internal and external customers) to articulate solution offerings.
- Provide new innovative IT solutions, ideas to constantly differentiate the organization from the competitors in the industry.
- Minimum Degree in Computer Studies or equivalent.
- Has led a team of IT professionals for at least 5 years with strong managerial skills.
- Good working knowledge in Supply Chain applications especially relating to Warehouse Management System & Processes / Logistics.
- Knowledgeable in WMS Infor SCE or Exceed is an advantage.
- People Management, Project Management, IT Management, Logistics/Supply Chain Management.
- Mainly looking for someone who has good leadership management –People Management, Project Management, IT Management, Logistics/Supply Chain Management).
- Must truly understand the SDLC and how it works.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short-listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R1987424
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd