Head of IT & Digital - Singapore
Schenker Singapore Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Feb-2021
Bachelor's / Honours
- Act as the IT Business Partner in-country and/or taking a leadership role in steering specific IT functions in South East Asia.
- Establish, maintain, and execute IT & Digital roadmap reflecting country IT and Digital needs and opportunities in line with regional IT strategy.
- Delivery of all, IT projects for the country in close collaboration with respective customers, business areas, and orchestrating regional/global shared IT services. Qualify and drive achievement of IT project benefits.
- Develop & coach country-level IT & Digital team in content, soft skills, and digital transformation.
- Ensure the overall health of IT environments and services.
- Ensure information as well as cybersecurity and protect entrusted company and customer data at a minimum in line with regulations and company policy.
- Establishes efficient communication processes and structures between all parties required to assure stable and reliable IT services for all in-scope areas of our business.
- Drive business process and systems harmonization as well as regional/global IT service consolidation.
- Form an active part of the country management team as well as cluster IT & Digital management team.
- Team development, fostering high performance, and highly collaborative working culture in the team.
- Analyzing and identification of in-country opportunities for collaboration and optimization of needs across the organization to meet business objectives (beyond today, about possibilities and optimism).
- At least a Bachelor's degree holder in computer science, engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years' Leadership experience.
- Minimum of 15 years' experience in the IT industry (including personal management of the large-scale project).
- Knowledgeable in the logistics/freight forwarding/manufacturing industry.
- Excellent leadership management and coaching skills.
- Strong Influencing, interpersonal, consultancy, and conflict management skills.
- Ability to manage conflicts within the business (perform negotiations and able to come up with resolutions from issues).
- Broad IT system and technology knowledge.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
Schenker Singapore Pte Ltd