Head Of Human Resource (Retail)
To develop and align HR practices with business objectives whilst acting as a business partner to the senior management team. Be an employee champion and change agent, while anticipating HR needs for the business. Be an advocate for HR projects such as employee engagement, performance management, talent management, recruiting excellence, etc.
HR Strategy & Business Partnering:
- Accountable for establishing and ongoing management of all HR processes and procedures.
- Design company’s HR strategy and employer brand that consistently attracts top talent across diverse roles and countries and build a best in class team.
- Ensure the company’s mission and culture serves as the foundation for all HR systems and infrastructure.
- Responsible for building and facilitating the culture-building process across teams.
- Provide company-wide information by interpreting people data and analyzing figures on staff turnover, cost per hire etc.
- Give counsel and oversee employee relations issues such as grievance and disciplinary cases and manage difficult cases with professionalism.
- Develop and co-ordinate remuneration policies and advise senior management on staff salaries in reference to external benchmarks.
- Champion a performance culture and continuously review productivity and employee development making recommendations for improvements.
Learning & Development:
- Develop and manage the company’s Learning and Development plan aligned to the company’s objectives.
- Define and oversee the performance appraisal system.
- Manage the Learning and Development Executive.
- Develop and drive the implementation of the talent acquisition strategy and priorities aligned to the company’s objectives.
- Build talent acquisition capability so that the resourcing and talent needs of the businesses are met innovatively and cost effectively; build networks and partnerships within local communities (e.g Universities) to promote employment brand and career opportunities, and to source future talent.
- Manage recruitment for all key impact and senior roles across the region.
- Manage the Talent Acquisition Executive.
- Oversee the payroll process.
- Control the HR budget and report on current and future staffing costs and initiatives.
- Manage the Payroll Executive.
- Oversee the JV partners HR requirements.
- Manage the JV human resource support staff. Others:
- Maintain a high level of knowledge on relevant local employment law, personnel and training policies, practices, procedures and new developments, as appropriate.
- Continuously update and review HR policies, procedures and guidelines and enforce organisation values.
- Responsible for dealing with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required.
- Ad hoc request from Ex-co team members.
- Degree in Human Resource or related filed.
- You have 7+ years of HR and Recruitment experience, preferably in the retail industry.
- Working knowledge of key HR disciplines, including performance and talent management, compensation and benefits, and recruitment.
- Knowledge of Singapore Labour Law
- Excellent people management skills
- You have off the charts EQ. You can manage the inevitable ups and downs, serving as a trusted advisor to the team.
- Analytical approach to HR and goal oriented.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Energetic, agile, and drive to impact with a growth mind-set.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build effective business partnerships including ability to communicate, influence and negotiate effectively with all levels of leadership.
- Proven organizational skills – able to manage multiple demands with competing priorities and allocate time effectively.
- Resilient and action oriented.
Interested candidates, please do email your resume to email@example.com
alternatively, please do go to our job link below to register with us and submit your application with your resume.
Click on the link below and register as a new candidate before uploading your resume for the application.
Company: Beecruit Pte Ltd EA License No.: 18C9123
EA Personnel: Lee Boon Chew EA Registration No.: R1110712
Beecruit Pte Ltd