Head Of Growth
- Exciting role with regional exposure
- Opportunity to positively impact the FinTech industry
- Be part of a fantastic work environment with some best-in-class talent!
Our client is a fast-growing payments platform helping businesses, especially SMEs, ease their transactions like never before. Join this team of entrepreneurs and technologists and contribute to building a world-class FinTech offering!
You will be responsible for :
- Driving digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing programs.
- Ensuring everything is in line with business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for customers' digital journey, while optimizing all online assets.
- Planning and control of the budgets and spend by efficient allocation to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations.
- Driving performance marketing via Customer Acquisition Funnel, Facebook Ads, Display Ads, Google Ad Words, PPC, SEO/SEM and Media Buying.
- Working with other stakeholders to optimise the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, user segments etc.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- Working on innovative ideas and campaigns for accelerated business growth.
- Focussing on boosting conversion rates and accelerating customer acquisition by testing and optimising processes.
- Leading, managing and mentoring a team of 1-5 people.
- You have at least 5 years experience in Digital Marketing, preferably within FinTech industry.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Southeast Asia.
- Experience within Digital Transformation/ Change Management, Growth Hacking, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, Startup Experience, Customer Acquisition Funnel and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (eg. Hubspot), Content Management Tools (eg. Magento), Other and Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics).
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems.
- You can build solid teams that can perform towards achieving business goals.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd