Head Of Engineering
- Lead a team of talented engineers in a fast-growing Ecommerce startup
- Extensive learning opportunities that will accelerate your career
Our client is an Ecommerce startup that is taking the headache of merchandising, logistics and sourcing the best products from digitally native sellers in the beauty industry. With increasing demand from neighbouring countries, they are expanding their team and looking for passionate individuals to join them!
You will be responsible for :
- Leading the development team through the software life-cycle to deliver systems and applications.
- Recruiting and managing a few talented data scientists to positively impact the organisation by leveraging data.
- Leading a team of engineers to deliver winning products.
- Ensuring the development of well-designed and testable code.
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- Designing and executing the data strategy and roadmap.
- Engaging with senior business stakeholders to understand their business needs.
- Establishing a strong data-driven approach to decision making across the organization.
- Leveraging modelling techniques to identify, analyse and present actionable data to drive business decisions.
- You possess an advanced degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 5 years experience within a Software Engineer, Software Architect or Chief Data Officer/ Head of Data Sciences role.
- You possess strong experience in leadership roles managing data and analytics teams and evangelising the value of data analytics to multiple stakeholders across a business.
- You possess strong knowledge of Android, AngularJS, C and C++.
- You are familiar with Android OS and IOS OS operating systems.
- You have good knowledge of Cloud Databases (eg. AWS, Azure) and GraphQL databases.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
Snaphunt Pte Ltd