Head Of Engineering
Raena connects digitally native sellers (micro-influencers, marketplace sellers, social media sellers) to a pool of quality cross border supply. We take the headache of merchandising, logistics and sourcing the best products off digitally native sellers, so that they can focus on what they do best- create great content and connect with their customers.
Our focus is on the $126BN beauty market for now, and we operate in Indonesia. We're seeing strong inbound demand from other markets like Hong Kong, Malaysia and Singapore as well! We've been working on this business model for 6 months and have seen extremely steep growth. Our team has worked at scrappy startups and some of the best tech companies worldwide and we're now looking to add someone very strong as an engineering leader.
You will be responsible for :
- Leading the development team through the software life-cycle to deliver systems and applications.
- Recruiting and managing a few talented data scientists to positively impact the organisation by leveraging data.
- Leading a team of engineers to deliver winning products.
- Ensuring the development of well-designed and testable code.
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- Designing and executing the data strategy and roadmap.
- Engaging with senior business stakeholders to understand their business needs.
- Establishing a strong data-driven approach to decision making across the organization.
- Leveraging modelling techniques to identify, analyse and present actionable data to drive business decisions.
- You possess an advanced degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within a Software Engineer, Software Architect or Chief Data Officer/ Head of Data Sciences role.
- This includes strong experience in leadership roles managing data and analytics teams and evangelizing the value of data analytics to multiple stakeholders across a business.
- You possess strong knowledge of Android, AngularJS, C and C++.
- You are familiar with Android OS and IOS OS operating systems.
- Good knowledge of Cloud Databases (eg. AWS, Azure) and GraphQL databases.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
What's on Offer?
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Snaphunt Pte Ltd