Head of Editorial, Research
UOB Kay Hian is seeking an experienced editor to lead our editorial management and content distribution efforts. You are a sharp-eyed self-starter with exceptional experience in editing and project management, and a results-oriented individual with the ability to collaborate with various stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities but not limited to :
- Edit a wide array of product types, including research products, presentation materials, marketing collaterals
- Assign projects and monitor project progress
- Ensure adherence to house rules and procedures
- Ensure smooth operation of shift duties
- Oversee implementation of changes in editorial/desktop formatting guidelines, processes and templates
- Provide guidance and coaching to subordinates in building an effective team.
- Any other adhoc responsibilities which may be assigned from time to time.
- More than 8 years of experience in editing, preferably within the financial services industry
- Excellent attention to detail, both for line-editing copy and consistency in style and tone across content
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of the organisation, including senior management
UOB Kay Hian Pte Ltd