Head Of Credit Risk
Headquartered in Singapore, ASPIRE is a technology organization that serves small businesses with convenient & inclusive financial services across Southeast Asia. An Aspire Account is opened online with a few easy steps and gives customers access to a large variety of financial services including debit, credit and card products
We built Aspire from the ground with one thing in mind - serve small business owners with speed and simplicity. No long waits, paperwork, or hidden fees like other financial institutions - so business owners could concentrate on growing their businesses.
Aspire is backed by Y-Combinator - #1 startup incubator in the world - and has raised from some of the world’s best VCs.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Based in our regional office in Singapore, the Head of Credit Risk will play a key leadership role in developing and driving the company credit risk strategy and related policies across the region.
- Own and develop regional credit strategy, policies, SOPs and guidelines.
- Own the credit risk assessments with the team
- Oversee credit risk model development with data science team
- Mentor and train credit risk analysts across the region
- Monitor and manage exposures at credit portfolio across countries
- Minimum 6+ experience as a credit risk manager in a bank or Fintech
- Track record of leadership & credit risk assessment
- Fast learner, passionate for the fintech sector & startups
- Positive attitude, analytical and self-motivated
What's on Offer?
- Regional Role
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Fantastic work culture
Snaphunt Pte Ltd