Head Of Credit Collection - First Vice President
The incumbent leads a team in daily operations and motivate them to achieve the monthly targets. Take charge of all loan portfolios pertaining to defaulted accounts which includes identifying defaulters and their business environment for the purpose of assessing and mitigating credit risk.
- Follow up with relevant authorities on seized assets and work towards securing their release where applicable.
- Review department procedures on a periodic basis to ensure compliance with statutory guidelines.
- Review accounts for field visitation and inspection of securities.
- Scheduling and attending to the viewing of our repossessed properties including auction.
- Monthly presentation to the Management on SM and Classified accounts.
- Degree Holder
- At least 5 years’ working experience in a financial institution and familiar with regulatory submissions
- IT literate and good writing skills
- Strong leadership and people management skills with the ability to relate and manage all levels of staff.
- Confident and a strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills