Head of Compliance
- Head the regulatory & compliance division
- Opportunity within a FinTech firm that is scaling their offerings
- Excellent learning and career growth opportunities
Our client is a Fintech startup backed by a top global incubator. Headquartered in Singapore with operations across South East Asia, they provide small and medium businesses convenient financial services including debit and credit card products, digital banking and cash management systems.
You will serve as the Designated Compliance Officer for the purposes of company's payment services licence application.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing regulatory and compliance frameworks to ensure company is compliant with its regulatory obligations.
- Drafting and implementing policies, SOPs, systems, and internal controls for regulatory compliance programs to ensure licensing commitments and obligations are fulfilled.
- Managing relationships with external regulators and partners
- Handling queries, clarifications, and address concerns arising from company's licensing activities.
- Monitoring company's new services and product launches to ensure compliance with existing legal and regulatory requirements and guidelines.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant working experience in a regulatory compliance role, ideally within Payments, FinTech, banking, financial institution industry.
- You are able to work independently to manage regulatory matters pertaining to licensing applications.
- You have the ability to manage different stakeholders and understand business needs whilst ensuring unimpeachable compliance with regulatory obligations.
- You have demonstrated experience managing relationships with different regulators, with a keen understanding of the different temperaments and requirements.
- You have strong authority and capability to mentor and guide regulatory and compliance team.
- You have strong sense of urgency and are able to juggle multiple complex compliance projects in a fast-paced environment.
- You have strong interpersonal as well as good written and verbal communication skills
- You are conscientious and meticulous, with a strong eye for detail
- You have a positive attitude and consultative approach
- You are self-motivated, with highest work ethic and unlimited drive
Snaphunt Pte Ltd