Head Of Compliance
- Take on responsibility for regulatory licensing and oversight of a Fintech startup
- Opportunity to build and lead teams
- Work with a passionate and talented group
Our client is a unique Fintech company that allows investors to earn interest on the Bitcoin they deposit with them. As the company grows aggressively and launches new services, they are looking for passionate and capable individuals to strengthen their team.
As the company scales, an opportunity has arisen for a Head of Compliance to join the Risk and Compliance team in Singapore. The team comprises three pillars; AML/Sanctions Compliance, Regulatory Compliance, and Risk Oversight.
You will be responsible for :
- Liaising with MAS on the licensing of the Payment Services Act
- Acting as Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- Leading day-to-day customer on-boarding tasks, including customer document collection and verification, name screening, and periodic reviews
- Leading all cryptocurrency transaction reviews associated with the company's customers
- Managing customer risk assessments and conducting periodic reviews on high-risk customers
- Monitoring legislation, regulatory circulars, and enforcement actions from MAS, and working with the Heads of Regulatory Compliance and Financial Crime Compliance to ensure any updates are appropriately incorporated into the company's policies and procedures, where required.
- Providing consulting services to the business where rapid responses are needed to regulatory questions relating to MAS.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Financial Services, specifically in Financial Crime and Regulatory Compliance.
- You have demonstrable experience of building and leading teams
- You possess experience within an international firm, or exposure to international regulatory / compliance matters
- You are able to produce comprehensive and clear research and report
- You have excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills
- You have the ability to work within an agile environment, with multiple competing priorities and time pressures
- You are able to work independently as well as within a team.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd