Head, Early Intervention Programme
Lead and manage Early Intervention Programme effectively
- Strategic planning and development for the overall early intervention programme to meet clear organizational and student outcomes.
- Oversee staff recruitment, deployment, learning and development.
- KPI monitoring, tracking and reporting (scoreboards, regular data e.g. student / staff hours, outcome measures, progress tracking etc both internally and externally).
- Lead, coach and develop team Facilitate strong working relationships between teams and consultants/therapists.
Lead in curriculum related matters of the Early Intervention Programme
- Ensure curriculum related matters are in line with the philosophy and objectives of the programme and organization.
- Develop and implement the most suitable teaching pedagogy to best meet programme outcomes for students.
- Oversee the implementation of the programme in an autism friendly and developmentally appropriate manner.
Oversee operations of the programme
- Oversee admissions and placement of students.
- Create, develop and review processes and systems to ensure consistent adherence to government, organizational and department standard operating procedures.
- Ensure student and staff schedules are planned in advance.
- Ensure regular updating of Student Database, Student Files and session schedules
- Financial oversight of programme.
- Ensure safe and conducive environment and practices.
- Plan and prepare EIP reports and presentations for management meetings, school events and meeting materials.
Build and maintain client and partner relationships
- Communicate regularly with staff, parents, stakeholders, government and external partners (verbal and written).
- Publish termly EIP newsletter.
- Conduct parent communication sessions.
Coordinate ARC and EIP related programmes as assigned
- Undertake coordination and support to ARC related events and activities where necessary.
- Degree in Early Childhood
- At least 3 years relevant experience in Early Childhood
- Minimum 3 years of team management experience with strong track record
- Good writing, communication and organisation skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong collaborative working style
- Enjoys a dynamic and challenging work environment
- Genuine desire to serve the special needs community
- Enjoys learning and willing to develop technical skills in autism
Autism Resource Centre (S) / Pathlight School