A market leader in the industry. We are a large organisation with a diverse group of business. We are currently looking for an individual who seeks new challenges and career development.
Write to us today, you may be the talent that we are looking for!
- Work closely with Senior Management to set the overall direction and strategy for Popular e-Commerce business.
- Identify gaps in Popular’s existing e-solutions, with the view of developing a full-fledged e-commerce platform incorporating desktop and mobile app, B2C and B2B in retail as well as e-learning and capitalize on synergies.
- Map out the blueprint and action plans with corresponding timeline to guide the coordinated efforts by various support departments.
- Lead the coordinated efforts by the various support departments to ensure that our e-commerce objectives and KPIs are met.
- Ensure the effectiveness, optimization and growth of Popular’s e-Commerce business, driving sales and profitability.
- Coordinate closely with the physical retail business to maximize customer traffic, sales and profitability for the entire Group.
- Regular reports/updates to the Senior Management to share insights into sales, profits, sell-through, fast-moving/slow-moving categories/SKUs, KPIs, as well as performance of promotion campaigns.
- Lead in the regular review of our e-Commerce business and constantly identify areas for improvement.
- Develop the Popular team’s experience and skills in e-commerce.
- Degree/Diploma in e-Commerce, Business Management, Marketing or related fields.
- No less than 5 years’ experience in leading e-commerce projects. Prior experience in a retail or FMCG environment which operates a dual business of Offline and Online will be a plus.
- Insightful understanding of e-commerce best practices, digital marketing, trends, web navigation and the various IT, logistic solutions, analytical tools.
- Proven ability to look at all projects from the point of view of the customer.
- Can-do attitude, analytical mind, business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills and able to get things done quickly.
Interested candidates, please send in your detailed resume stating your expected salary.