Head/Director of HR
Orion Consulting Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 5-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 98C2897|EA Personal Registration No: R1100183
Bachelor's / Honours
Our client, an established private healthcare institution, seeks to hire a Head/Director to lead a team to carry out full-spectrum HR duties. The appointee will report directly to senior management.
- Advise senior management and the Board on HR policy and operational matters.
- Develop & execute HR initiatives to support the institution in fulfilling its mission and attaining its goals & performance targets.
- Work closely with HoDs. Understand their units’ HR needs & challenges, and develop solutions to address them.
- Foster positive relations between management and the workforce to build high staff morale, productivity & loyalty.
- Upgrade the competences and capabilities of the workforce to bring effectiveness of service delivery to the next level.
- Ensure HR operations comply with statutory & regulatory requirement and reflect best practices.
- University degree in any discipline. In addition, HR certification will be a plus.
- Working experience is the healthcare sector will be valuable.
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience including at least 6 years in a supervisory capacity.
- Well versed with most (if not all) of the following HR functions: Policy & processes, Workforce planning, Talent acquisition, development & retention, Rewards, Performance management, Training, Employee engagement.
- Sound knowledge of Singapore’s employment legislation & regulations, and HR best practices.
- Comfortable in dealing with stakeholders especially senior-level executives and government officials.
- Strong spoken and written communications skills.
Orion Consulting Pte Ltd