Head - Delivery & Solution Architect
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading media brand
- A senior role with immense scope of performing and driving results
- Lead a team of talented professionals
Our client is an established media firm. With headlines across a wide range of topics, their publications attract millions of viewers on a daily basis.
You will be reporting to the Head of Engineering and will be leading the Tech team. Your responsibilities include:
- Architecting, developing and deploying secure and scalable systems, involving multiple technologies and integration with existing systems.
- Driving long-term vision by collaborating with senior managers to determine business-specific application needs.
- Working with project and program leads from each business unit to ensure they understand the objectives for joint strategic efforts.
- Compiling and implementing application development plans for new or existing applications.
- Supervising design, testing, and modification stages, running diagnostic tests and performing debugging procedures.
- Demonstrating application prototypes and integrating user feedback.
- Performing application integration, maintenance, upgrades and migration.
- Ensuring proper documentation is in place along with the team's compliance with engineering disciplines, policies, procedures and standards.
- Maintaining creativity and innovation by staying on top of industry, technological trends and integrating these trends in application architecture.
- Mentoring engineers and working with them to remove roadblocks.
- You possess a good university degree in Software or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Technology or equivalent.
- You have at least 8 years' relevant working experience developing applications, systems using latest technologies.
- Extensive experience with solution architecture and engineering of complex and highly scalable applications using Agile methodologies, is required.
- Prior experience within project management using Agile and waterfall methodologies would be preferred.
- You have extensive experience in aligning application development with business needs using MVC, Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure), SaaS, Paas, SQL, Low Code, Microservice/container, REST API, Serverless, n-tier architecture and Databases (MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL).
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills along with great leadership and interpersonal skills are required to succeed in this role.
- You possess excellent organizational and time management skills along with great collaboration and communication skills.
- You have a good understanding of technologies, data and digital trends, especially in the media-related industry. Ad-tech, Martech experience is advantageous.
- You have the ability to define clear solutions in collaboration with different teams and stakeholders.
- You also possess a good track record of following engineering best-practices and successfully designing and delivering innovations and technology solutions.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd