Head, Corporate Banking (Structured Trade & Commodity Finance)
Maybank Singapore| Date Posted: 11-Dec-2019
DescriptionDrive and lead the Structured Trade and Commodity Finance business as a key contributor to the overall business growth of Global Banking Singapore.
ResponsibilitiesDevelop and implement business strategies and initiatives;
Manage and expand STCF customer portfolio;
Enhance facility utilisation;
Manage and Ensure healthy credit risk of STCF portfolio and profitability
Requirements• 20 years banking experience with more than 15 years in structuring trade finance solutions
• Well-versed with trade financing and conversant in other banking products;
• Astute knowledge and understanding of various types of international commodity trade and financing market;
• Good network with business partners, including ship-owners, IE Singapore, insurance company;
• Ability to maintain good relationships with commodity traders and understand the whole spectrum of their business financing needs, regardless of commodity type;
• Decisive and firm leader.