Good Food Industries Group Pte. Ltd| Date Posted: 5-Nov-2020
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Maintains clean work area during service
- Cleans equipment, work area after service
- Occasionally takes on extra cleaning duties when kitchen is short-staffed -Overall responsibility for the kitchen’s daily operations.
- Creating new dishes and menus.
- Supervises all food preparation and presentation to ensure quality and restaurant standards
- Implementation of health and safety procedures in the kitchen.
- Estimating costs and ensuring all purchases come within budget.
- Manages food and product ordering by keeping detailed records and minimises waste, plus works with existing systems to improve waste reduction and manage budgetary concerns - initial
- Provides guidance to junior kitchen staff members, including, but not limited, to line cooking, food preparation, and dish plating
- Hires and trains new kitchen employees to restaurant and kitchen standards
- Maintain kitchen organization, staff ability, and training opportunities
- Takes direction and works with the Management team for Menu creation
- Monitor BOH operations and initiate corrective actions
- Coordinating, communicating with upper management and initiating corrective actions where necessary
- Provide updates and on reports and accounts to Admin Office
- Minimum 5 years of experience in F&B industry.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- 6 working days per week with the ability to work on weekends/public holiday.
Good Food Industries Group Pte. Ltd