EDMI Limited | Date Posted: 10-Nov-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
- Be part of the hardware design and development team, designing and validating wireless RF and cellular communications products that are cost effective and high-quality solutions.
- Responsible in the hardware designing and developing of communications systems, conducting validations, characterizations, type approval tests and collaborating cross functionally with other development teams.
- You will be tasked to draft design documentations, perform schematic capture, conduct lab measurements, verify design and characterization.
- To own the assigned design status, progress and issue resolution through close collaboration and communicating with senior engineers.
- To take ownership to solve issues and collaboratively working with partners, suppliers, vendors and manufacturers.
- Generate test plans and supporting test jig team to design test jigs for production testing.
- To plan independently and schedule your work to meet goals and deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related technical disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in integrated electrical circuits systems design like RF and Cellular modems, Bluetooth devices or cell phone etc.
- Ability to perform PCB board design is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge and technical understanding of digital, analog and RF circuit design.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge and a keen interest in Communications technology.
- Good knowledge and technical understanding of product type approvals like EMC, EMI, Environmental, Safety etc.
- Hand-on experience in measuring and characterizing hardware design for product specifications.
- Board design experience with Altium Designer CAD tool.
- Good oral and written communications skills, with the ability to read, comprehend and explain schematic designs and technical documents.
- A team player with good interpersonal skills, the ability to make autonomous decisions when necessary, willing to take on a variety of projects, ability to interact and build relationships with other functions.