Hair Stylist/Therapist | Basic + Comm | Retail Hours
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 17-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Assist Consultants in providing services to clients such as scalp/hair treatments, shampooing, blow dry styling, chemical treatments and processes.
- Maintains spa and treatment room appearance, cleanliness and safety standards according to standard operating procedures.
- Monitor stock levels of In house products and ensures that par stock levels are maintained at all times.
- Update Sales Consultants of customers' scalp and hair condition for follow up.
- Be familiar with all store packages, promotions, prices and rates and able to recommend products and treatments.
- Emphasizes product benefits and promote home use treatments and products.
- Assist clients in the selection of retail products or services for their hair care needs
- Communicate with customers while delivering treatments on the treatment steps, benefits and products
- Frequently check with customers to ensure comfort, safety and security throughout treatment/service.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers and cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
- Maintains a consistent relationship with client base in order to ensure return clients
- Maintain complete and correct knowledge of equipment usage and maintenance
- Fill out necessary reports or data at the end of each session.
- Attend all scheduled meetings, classes and training sessions; knowledge required within the Spa must be passed on to co-workers.
- Assists with washing and folding of all linens used in treatment rooms.
- Attends and participates in continuing education on upgrading treatment techniques.
- Provide relevant support when necessary, e.g., attending external events, workshops, road shows, fashion and hair shows, etc.
- Handle emergency procedures and report any accidents to your Branch-in-Charge.
- Carry out duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by management.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080