Guest Services Officer (Telephone)
Park Hotel Farrer Park| Date Posted: 20-Sep-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels
- To connect and transfer incoming and outgoing calls for guests and staff.
- To attend to guest and staff enquiries regarding telephone calls or other telephone related matters.
- To program wake-up calls and take down guest messages.
- To liaise with Vendor/Telecoms on repairs and breakdown of telephone equipment.
- To ensure in-house sound system is functioning and messages are promptly delivered.
- To file memos, records and correspondence systematically.
- To assist in all matters at Front Office reception when needed so as to meet business requirements.
- To answer guests’ queries and complaints and refer them to Guest Services Manager on duty.
- To co-ordinate with Sales Department, Housekeeping Department, any other departments and Front Office staff to ensure hotel’s objective to provide the most efficient services to guests is achieved.
- To perform any other suitable tasks as and when assigned by Senior / Guest Services Manager.
Park Hotel Farrer Park