Guest Services Officer
Park Hotel Clarke Quay | Date Posted: 2-Jan-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- To perform check in and check out guests according to hotel procedures and ensure all guests' accounts are correct and settled upon check out.
- To attend to all guests' enquiries and complaints
- To greet and welcome all guests'.
- To promote the good image of the hotel by selling services through telephone.
- To ensure courteous and efficient service is provided at all times.
- To apply the right phraseology of greetings manner as well as render positive efficient services to meet hotel’s objectives.
- Candidate must possess at least a GCE "N" Level.
- Positive work attitude and team player
- Good communication and public relations skills
- Must be able to perform rotating shift
Park Hotel Clarke Quay