Guest Services Officer
Park Hotel Alexandra| Date Posted: 20-Sep-2019
Permanent, Part Time
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels
- To perform check in and check out guests according to hotel procedures and ensure all guests' accounts are correct and settled upon check out.
- To attend to all guests' enquiries and complaints and to ensure guests' satisfaction.
- To greet and welcome all guests' with a smile and cheerful appearance.
- To inform other departments of arrival, room changes, check out and special arrangements.
- To liaise with Guest Services Manager or Supervisor regarding on complaints and special requests.
- To balance cash float, credit card transactions and other transactions at end of each shift.
- To co-ordinate with Sales Department, Housekeeping Department, any other department and Front Office staff to ensure hotel’s objective to provide the most efficient services to guests is achieved.
- Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Positive work attitude and team player.
- Good communication and public relations skills.
- Must be able to perform rotating shifts.
Park Hotel Alexandra