Guest Services Manager
Park Hotel Alexandra| Date Posted: 28-Nov-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- To direct, monitor and supervise the day-to-day activities of all sections within the Front Office and other services rendered by other operational departments of the Hotel, which includes the business centre.
- To monitor the staff’s conduct and job performance and to ensure all staff project a positive corporate image to guests.
- To ensure smooth operations in the department and customer service satisfaction is in line with the established standards and policies of the Hotel.
- To write correspondence to clarify enquiries and complaints and ascertain reservations. To check housekeeping discrepancy report, report any variance and take corrective actions.
- To handle matters concerning guest’s undesirable conduct in rooms / public areas, or undesirable persons loitering around lobby area, together with Security Department. To direct guests to the Security department for incidents reports, investigations, thefts, or any offences.
- To maintain cash float amount in accordance with expected occupancy. To authorize rate and room changes, paid outs, cash advances, acceptance of cheques in accordance to procedures and credit policies.
- To be responsible for the evacuation of staff and guests during a fire in the absence of the Fire & Safety Manager.
- Positive work attitude and team player.
- Good communication and public relations skills.
- Must be able to perform rotating shift.
Park Hotel Alexandra