Guest Services Manager
Park Hotel Clarke Quay| Date Posted: 14-Jul-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, Diploma
The incumbent is responsible in ensuring smooth operations in the department and customer service satisfaction is in line with the established standards and policies of the Hotel.
- To direct, monitor and supervise the day-to-day activities of all sections within the Front Office and other services rendered by other operational departments of the Hotel, which includes the business centre.
- To monitor the junior staff’s conduct and job performance and to ensure all staff project a positive corporate image to guests.
- To ensure guests are attended to with promptness, courtesy and efficiencyand that guest complaints are handled with tact and diplomacy.
- To assist to inspect rooms assigned to VIPs before their arrival, meeting and escorting the VIPs to their room.
- To liaise with Housekeeping on the room allocation and the necessary amenities requirement and time of arrival.
- To be responsible for training of all reception staff including planning, organizing and conducting On-Job-Training.
- To monitor room inventory closely to maximize revenue and occupancy from group allotments.
- To be responsible for the evacuation of staff and guests during a fire in the absence of the Fire & Safety Manager.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Team player, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Park Hotel Clarke Quay