Guest Services Executive
Park Hotel Alexandra| Date Posted: 21-Aug-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- To assist the Guest Services Manager in the supervision and control of Front Desk operations and the carry out of all guest service duties.
- To supervise, direct, integrate and control all activities relating to guests and to upgrade the service level standards of the hotel.
- To read entries in Communication Log Book and carry out instructions and tasks assigned for follow-up.
- To determine daily room requirements and ensure guest’s special requests are being checked, room blocked as per guest’s request with regard to room type, non-smoking, extra bed, etc.
- To receive and attend to VIPs, wedding couples and regular guests in the absence of Guest Services Managers.
- To assist the Guest Services Manager to handle complaints of guests and to provide service recovery.
- Positive work attitude and team player.
- Good communication and public relations skills.
- Must be able to perform 3-rotating shift.
Park Hotel Alexandra