Guest Services Executive
Amara Singapore| Date Posted: 8-Apr-2019
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival.
- Register guests into the computer, verifying reservation, address, and credit information.
- Responsible for checking in guests such as registering and assigning rooms to guests.
- Issues access card and escorts guest to their room.
- Manages guests’ accounts and information availability in the system.
- Process guest’s folios, collects payment, deposit and to assists with currency exchange
- Handles guest queries pertaining to facilities, services, and registration etc.
- Handles and records guest comments and complaints, and refer issues to duty manager when necessary.
- Responsible and accountable for handling and cash.
- Minimum 2-3 years of Front Office experience in a service industry will be an advantage for supervisory positions.
- Customer Oriented
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office eg. MSWord and MS Excel.
- Good coordination skills, meticulous, organized, neat and diligent.