Guest Services Executive
Park Hotel Clarke Quay| Date Posted: 19-Aug-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
- To determine daily room requirements and ensure guest’s special requests are being checked, room blocked as per guest’s request with regard to room type, non-smoking, extra bed, etc.
- To assist the Guest Services Manager to handle complaints of guests and to provide service recovery.
- To conduct inventory of supplies on a weekly basis and check 3 days’ forecast and over-credit limits.
- To promote sense of responsibilities, courtesy, cheerfulness and work harmony in Front Office.
- Any other suitable tasks as and when assigned by Guest Services Manager/Front Office Manager
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Positive work attitude and team player
- Good communication and public relations skills
- Must be able to perform rotating shift
Park Hotel Clarke Quay