GUEST SERVICE OFFICER
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa | Date Posted: 12-Jul-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
- Greet guests warmly and perform registration procedures.
- Buggy guests to and from their room
- Well informed of the tourist attractions available in Singapore and Sentosa.
- Well informed of the eatery and dining options available in Singapore and Sentosa.
- Verify payment for stay including incidental costs by obtaining credit information.
- Assist guests with issues and complaints, with empathy and a focus on guest satisfaction.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
- Assist Concierge in carrying luggage or buggy guests when required.
- Support and uphold the company mission, vision and values.
- Maintain the highest standards of professionalism, ethics, grooming and attitude towards staff and guests.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word & Excel and Hotel systems.
- Good communication in English. Competency in other languages would be an advantage in view of business communications.
- Have a pleasant personality.
- High level of interpersonal skills required.
- Customer service oriented.
- Good knowledge in resort and tourism.
- GCE ‘O’ levels and above
- No experience required as training will be provided
- Willingness to travel to Sentosa.
- Occasional exposure to outdoors and weather.
- Frequent standing and walking.
- The ability to drive a buggy (training will be provided)
- Physically fit and strong to assist in carrying luggage (when required).
- Able to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays.
Interested applicants may email their resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa is a 140-room boutique resort in Singapore nested within 3.5 hectares of secluded tropical gardens on the hillside of Sentosa’s popular Palawan Beach. The resort offers luxurious accommodation, several innovative dining concepts, a gym, a unique concept spa (Newly opened in third quarter of 2010), a state-of-the-art pillarless ballroom that can host large-scale meetings and events, and an all-purpose-built glass pavilion. A ten minute drive from the Central Business District on mainland Singapore, it is easily accessible for both business and leisure