Guest Service Officer
Park Regis Singapore | Date Posted: 14-Jan-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
Reporting to Front Office Manager, the incumbent will be responsible to:
- Perform all Front Desk related duties including but not limited to check-in, check-out, currency exchange, credit checks, guest folio checks, guest profile maintenance and room allocation in accordance with departmental standards.
- Perform all Concierge related duties including but not limited to making insightful sight-seeing and dining reservations, booking tickets, assisting with transportation requests, luggage assistance, and any other requests that are legally and morally right in accordance with departmental standards.
- Perform all Telephone related duties including but not limited to answering phone enquiries, monitoring internal job requests, ensuring wake-up call requests are promptly acted upon, handles emergency communications within the hotel, and any other tasks that are in accordance with department standards.
- No work experience required
- Energetic, proactive and service-oriented
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to perform 3 rotating shifts (including night shifts) across a 5.5-day week
Park Regis Singapore