Guest Service Agent - Pools and Recreation
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 13-Feb-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Required to be stationed at the Skypark pool gantry to ensure hotel policy of one keycard per guest.
- Welcome and direct hotel guests/ visitors entering the Infinity Pool.
- Ensures that the Infinity Pool is kept clean and well-maintained.
- Interact with and answer hotel guests’ and visitors’ questions to provide for a service-minded experience on the Infinity Pool.
- Be able to lead tours and be conversant during the tours about local points of interest and attractions.
- Process guest’s requests and in the event, if the request is not directly related to his/her area of capacity, the request must be owned and forwarded to the appropriate department.
- Perform activities based on Service Quality Review standards e.g. guests’ keycard policy, towels collection and pool policies
- Works closely with Pools & Recreation Management team and other related departments to ensure guests’ requests are followed through.
- Be conversant with closure operations process during inclement weather conditions.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by Management.
- Be conversant with all facets of the Pools & Recreation operations including fire safety and emergency related procedures.
- Monitor activities in the Infinity Pool and report any suspicious characters, items or/and activities to the Manager.
- Maintains close liaison with all other Departments to have a good understanding of other Departments’ operational flow, thus ensuring seamless guest experiences.
- Be aware of OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Act) and practice safety guidelines.
- Perform administrative duties as requested such as filing of reports.
- Contribute ideas to improving the operations of Pools & Recreation.
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ Levels.
- Prior customer service experience in the same capacity is an advantage.
- Excellent guest relations and communication skills.
- Candidates must have a good command of spoken and written English is essential.
- Fluent in English and any additional languages is an added advantage.
- Pays attention to details and have strong customer service skills.
- Able to speak in front of groups.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- A team player and takes initiative to assist other Team Members when required.
- Have impeccable follow-through; and “Can Do” attitude and mindset.
- Be willing to work shifts
- Well groomed and professional disposition.