Guest Service Agent - Laundry (Laundry Logistics Assistant)
- Collect linens and amenities from loading bay and distribute them to pantries of designated floors across the 3 hotel towers in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with the established company’s policies and procedures.
- Collect soiled linens from hotel towers including areas such as pool, spa and fitness club.
- Ensure hotel’s pantry amenities are stocked up and replenished accordingly when required.
- Maintain overall cleanliness and order of the linen room.
- Report to Supervisor on any equipment that requires maintenance and repair.
- Ensure lost and found items are properly documented and arrange for them to be returned to guest.
- Perform other duties that are assigned by Supervisor.
Education & Certification
- Minimum Elementary School Education.
- Able to handle heavy loaded trolleys, linens and amenities.
- Able to walk extensively to and fro from the loading bay to the hotel towers.
- Able to work independently.
- Comfortable to work rotating shifts – Morning and afternoon shift.
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd