Guest Service Agent - Laundry
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 2-Nov-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Collection and delivery of Laundry
- Organizing pick up of laundry, dry cleaning and pressing from the guest rooms.
- Delivery of guest laundry to the guest rooms.
- Quality check of laundry before and after collection and delivery of guest laundry.
- Posting of Guest Laundry Revenue and Consolidation of accounts during and at the end of each shift.
- Ensure Lost and Found is properly documented and returned to the guest promptly
- Ensure even distribution of linen to all pantries across 3 tower.
- Keeps linen room in clean and orderly condition.
- To understand and strictly adhere to the Hotel's Employee Rules & Regulations.
- To Report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag at all times.
- Carry out other duties that are assigned by Superiors.
- Report to Supervisor of any items in need of maintenance.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve overall objectives of this position.
Education & Certification
- Minimum Elementary School Education.
- At least 1 year in a similar role in a Deluxe Hotel Housekeeping/Laundry or related environment.
- Experience in a large scale casino hotel operation would be seen as desirable.
- International Housekeeping practices
- Fluent in English
- Language skills that include Cantonese and/or Mandarin would be seen as an advantage.
- Physical mobility and stamina required
- Ability to work independently