Guest Service Agent (Japanese Speaking) - Atrium Shop
We are looking for a service-driven Guest Service Associate to be responsible for all sales job duties, from anticipating guests’ needs, to closing the sale.
The Guest Service Associate is required to work closely with all guests, in particular Japanese Guests, to determine their needs and cultural shopping habits, answer enquires and upsell the souvenirs.
Ultimately, the Sales Associate must uphold our OneMBS values, and work closely with the retail team to ensure that NPS, SQR & LQA goals are met.
- Ensure high-level of guest satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Approaching and engaging guest interaction to encourage purchase
- Handling guest issues and providing solutions
- Upsell souvenirs/merchandise
- To apply the OneMBS values through daily work
- Cashiering duties – Process POS (point of sale) purchases via cash, credit cards, room charge, vouchers or Sands Rewards Card
- Maintain stock inventory and minimize spoilages or loss
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Maintaining the store’s cleanliness and visual appearance in high standards
- Able to work both indoor and outdoor environment
- Excellent communication in Japanese language is required
- Minimal High School, Diploma (or related field) holders
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Associate, Sales Representative or similar roles
- Hands on experience with POS transactions
- Good command of English; verbal & written
- Basic math skills
- Presentable and well groomed
- Friendly & energetic personality with customer service focus
- Able to do shift work and work on weekends
- Able to do over time when necessary