Guest Service Agent - Housekeeping (Skype Interview)
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 2-May-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Thorough cleaning of guestrooms consists of replacing all linen and towels in the room, vacuuming and dusting, replacing guest supplies, and thorough bathroom cleaning.
- Notify the Housekeeping Management or the Engineering Department of any maintenance or repair that needs to be done.
- Must be very responsive to guest requests and be able to communicate easily with them in English. A second language is a plus.
- Must be able to work a flexible shift. Bending and lifting are part of the job.
- Anticipate guest needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, maintain positive guest relations and ensure guest satisfaction at all times.
- Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Preferably (at least) 2 years' experience.