Guest Service Agent - Housekeeping
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 31-May-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels
- Perform thorough cleaning of guestrooms consists of replacing all linen and towels in the room, vacuuming and dusting, replacing guest supplies, and thorough bathroom cleaning.
- Notify the Housekeeping Management or the Engineering Department of any maintenance or repair that needs to be done.
- Response to guest requests and be able to communicate with them
- Anticipate guest needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, maintain positive guest relations and ensure guest satisfaction at all times.
- Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Preferably (at least) 2 years' experience.
- Ability to work a flexible shift.
- Ability to lift heavy objects
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd