Guest Service Agent - Canal Boat Rides
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 17-Feb-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Row the sampan boat in a safe and efficient manner
- Ensure that workstation is well-maintained. This includes making sure that equipment and working tools are well-arranged and counter is stocked.
- Work closely with other team members to review regularly on safety procedures in order to suggest optimal operations for the Sampan.
- Be conversant with all facets of sampan operations including fire safety and emergency related procedures.
- Monitor and maintain the cleanliness of the sampan. Ensure work area is litter-free and presentable at all times.
- Attend to guest requests. In the event that the request is not directly related to his/her area of capacity, to forward the request on to the right department.
- Monitor activities in the sampan area and report any suspicious characters, items or/and activities to the Security Department.
- Adhere to departmental and organizational benchmarking standards.
- Attend training sessions as and when scheduled.
- Attend scheduled departmental meetings and daily briefings as required.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by the management.
- Minimum GCE O Level.
- Certificate in Hospitality Operations from a recognized institution is preferred.
- Excellent guest relations and communication skills.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of additional languages is an advantage.
- Candidates must have a good command of spoken and written English.
- Pays attention to details and have strong customer service skills.
- A team player who is organized and is able to work independently.
- Can motivate fellow team members to achieve shift targets.
- Well-groomed and professional disposition.
- Good physical health