Guest Relations, Service Ambassador (Up to $2.3K!) (Ref: HLL)
5 days, 2 shifts
Attractive Remuneration Package!
- To support the operations of the hospital front lobby services
- Provide a pleasant experience to all patients and visitors upon arrival
- Ensure all patients/visitors to the hospital are well received and to provide information and give directions
- Promote and encourage the use of self-service functions via self-service kiosks and the hospital’s App
- Proactively assist patients entering or exiting vehicles, and calling for taxis as needed
- To maintain the overall appearance of the hospital’s main lobby and ensure that it is tidy and orderly at all times, in collaboration with Housekeepers, Porters, Security Officers etc.
- Attend effectively to complaints of patients or visitors as required, and keep a record of all feedbacks obtained for necessarily follow up and action by the relevant departments
- Ensure daily operations log are updated at the end of each shift/day, that all information and data are accurately capture
- GCE N/O levels, Diploma and above
- Good communication skills. Ability to speak a second language will be an advantage.
- Good customer service skills. Prior experience in hospitality or service industries will be an advantage.
- Good coordinating and organizing skills, able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office such as Excel, Words and Power-Point
Interested applicants, kindly furnish your detailed resume in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or click on the “Apply Now” button.
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities. **
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Stephanie Toh
EA Personnel Reg No: R1217674
JobStudio Pte Ltd