Guest Relations Officer (Part-Time)
Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-Jun-2021
Part Time, Temporary
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Opportunity within a company catering to private jets
- This role is open to entry-level professionals
- Be a part of a vibrant and energetic environment
Our client caters to private aviation and they offer a comprehensive suite of top-notch VIP services from check-in, dining and boarding.
Your responsibilities will include :
- Welcoming members upon arrival and assisting guests according to established standards and procedure.
- Assisting in baggage handling of up to 20kg and attending to F&B requests from guests.
- Providing courteous and efficient service and complying with guest’s request when possible.
- Checking out guests courteously and accurately.
- Being constantly alert on procedures and existing SOP with business partners.
- Taking ownership of problems, handling members’ complaints promptly according to established procedures and reporting to superior for further follow up when necessary.
- Maintaining a well-groomed appearance and a tidy work area.
- Performing other duties as assigned by superior.
- No experience is required and training will be provided.
- You are able to work at least 2 days/week, including 1 weekend.
- You have a strong team spirit to ensure all workflow can be executed diligently.
- You have a courteous and hospitable attitude.
- You have excellent interpersonal communication and people skills.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd