Guest Relations Officer
Summary of Job Responsibilities
As a Guest Relations Officer, you will be responsible to ensure that our Patrons receive a seamless service when patronizing our limousine services. You are required to manage guests’ arrivals and departures (for both pre-booked and ad-hoc reservations), regulate vehicle movement and drivers’ queue. As you will be working in a front of the house environment, you are expected to maintain a pleasant disposition at all times. You will assist to enhance the guest experience by fulfilling the service standards as expected from the department.
- Perform the duties according to the Limousine Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Greeting guests upon arrival and making them feel welcome
- Administering guest arrival and departure limousine services
- Coordinating with bell services, VIP host and limousine drivers
- Being a source of information to guests on various matters such as transport, waiting time, pick up/ drop off locations etc
- Diffusing conflict or tense situations with guests
- Assist to regulate parking of vehicles at Basement 1 (B1) Paiza Discreet counter in the order of which guests are boarding and alighting.
- Assist to coordinate with the Limousine Dispatcher and/or Limo coordinators for vehicle availability, standby cars and job assignments.
- Assist to contact Senior Host once driver reports “Guest On Board”, ETA back to B1, Change of destination location, Change of booking type, Job No-show, Job stand down and change of Disposal duration.
- Relay messages to Limousine Dispatcher on the change of events as it unfolds to ensure communication flow is seamless.
- Should the grid is busy, you will contact the Limousine Command Centre (LCC) for any changes to be effected.
- Communicate with the outsource drivers on their job deployment.
- Man the Limousine Queue System (LQS) system to ensure that Drivers who had been assigned job by LCC Dispatcher, B1 or B3 are signed off from the B1 LQS system.
- Assist to amend the Limousine Integrated System (LIS) should guest arrive before the scheduled pick up booking time.
- Assist with door opening during send off or receiving guests
- Assist with luggage for departing or arriving guests only when necessary
- Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Ensure that the correct guest boards the right vehicle that had been assigned to them
- For patrons with pre-existing transfers, you are to match the patron’s membership card against the LIS booking record to verify if the record is existing before calling for the vehicle.
- Check through LIS for whole shift bookings to ensure no duplicate / no error / VIP arrival / Host required e.g. Business Development (BD) or Players Development (PD) Team following car etc.
- To inform VIP Services to pre-register room for arrival guest when limo departed from Airport to MBS
- To ensure that there are no trespassers when there are Celebrities / VVIPs in house. Call Security if needed
- For adhoc bookings, check card tier and exclusion in ACSC, ensure no duplicate booking, key in LIS and redeem in DexRM
- Provide assistance to patron (e.g. Offering our service to patron while they are waiting for vehicle, assist patron for hotel check in, provide wheel chair if necessary)
- Attend to patron/BD/PD for the limo arrangement & feedback
- Receive calls from JetQuay staff for the arrival E.g. JetQuay or driver inform that there was no response to the signage/ no sign of guest
- Be familiar with the LIS Procedures
- Be familiar with the LQS Procedures
- Familiar with Singapore roads, Hotel locations, places of interest, entertainment and F&B outlets and residential areas
- Familiar with all Airport and Ferry terminals in Singapore
- Performs any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by Limousine Management.
- GCE ‘O’/’N’ Levels or Certificate in Hotel Operations preferred
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience
- Prior experience in the same capacity is an advantage
- Experience working in a service and hospitality industry will be an advantage
- Service oriented
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and independently
- Patience and good listening skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Team player
- Adaptable to rotating shifts including Night Shift