Guest Relations Officer, Contact Centre
Sentosa Development Corporation | Date Posted: 16-Sep-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Attends to guest queries via various channels; e.g. Hotline, email, webchat and social media platforms accurately and in a timely manner
- Identifies guests’ concerns and ensure thorough follow-through on guests’ issues
- Alerts supervisors on issues or concerns that may indicate a larger, underlying problem.
- Enters guest data and other relevant information into the CRM system meticulously
- Constantly keep abreast of island’s offerings and latest changes in island developments
- Attends to sales enquiries and put up referrals to sales team
- Attends to other assigned duties
- Working together as a team to ensure service levels are met
- “O” levels or Diploma qualification
- Preferably 1 year experience in guest services (call centre) or membership services support
- Pleasant and friendly mannerism
- Maturity to handle wide range of guests
- Basic computer knowledge skills - the person should be adept in using search tools, browsers and also email features.
- Good communication skills. Ability to comprehend, capture as well as interpret guest requests and needs.
- Good writing skill
- Good problem solving skill
- Ability to work well as an individual as well as in a team
Sentosa Development Corporation