Guest Relations Officer - 15 months contract (Sembawang Clubhouse)
A Guest Relations Officer is primarily responsible for delivering a first class experience for all visitors, ensuring they are made to feel welcome “at home” on arriving and departing the Clubhouse.
To be successful in this role, a Guest Relations Officer demonstrates a real passion for delivering great customer service. He/She is flexible, well-organised, with an eye for detail, and has lots of initiative. You will also need to be a multi-tasker who thrives in a team environment but is also able to work independently. He/she has excellent interpersonal skills and feels comfortable interacting with members and guests.
A Guest Relations Officer must also be conscientious, reliable, and have a good sense of humour!
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Provides consistent positive customer experience to both internal and external customers by attending to enquiries and requests; proactively giving helpful suggestions about other clubhouse offerings/services.
- Resolves product/service issues by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the concern; identifying and explaining the more appropriate solution to solve the problem; expediting adjustment or correction; following up to ensure resolution and service recovery.
- Handle registration of courses/workshops.
- Manage chalet check-in and check-out and reservations. (Sembawang Clubhouse)
- Keep up to date of the Clubhouse’s promotions, new courses and happenings so as to engage in small talks with guests and better provide them with the relevant information or suggestion.
- Handle the change of swimming pool passes for members and guests; maintain the patrons’ record book.
- Handle all the counter transactions and payments; responsible for the accuracy of floats as part of the opening and closing of counter duties.
- Maintain a safe, tidy and clean Reception Counter by complying with rules and regulations, policies and procedures.
- Receive the daily postage mails from the postal staff and ensure that they are safely forwarded to the Administrative Department.
- Handling phone calls and transferring to the relevant people, taking messages when necessary and making sure these are passed on in good time and accurately.
- Assist to disseminate Tender Documents when required; direct tenderers to drop their offers into the correct Tender Box.
- Provide accurate directions to visitors to the relevant facilities.
- Assist in members’ collection of events’ and membership items, when required.
- Maintain accurate inventory listing of membership gifts and vouchers, etc.
- Ensure there are adequate required forms, brochures or newsletters at the Reception Counter and display them accordingly.
- To be ready and responsible to perform any other duties as designated or required by management from time to time
- Assist in events organized by the Club on a need basis and at Association level.
- Any other task assigned by Finance Admin Executive and Club Manager.
- Drive Patronage through delivering a warm and pleasant experience
- Drive Revenue through marketing the club and membership offerings and promotions
- Drive Members’ Experience through proactively engaging and soliciting feedback from members’ and guests