Guest Relations Executive
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, the GRE will be responsible for delivering a seamless and memorable stay experience for our guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet and greet guests upon their arrival at the hotel.
- Assist with luggage requests.
- Perform all check-in tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Escort guests to room and introduce the amenities in the room.
- Share and promote the facilities and services offered by the hotel.
- Perform all check-out tasks effectively and ensuring billing is accurate.
- Run daily reports to identify any special requests and check reports, logs and contingency lists for follow-up and accuracy.
- Follow up with daily pending task.
- Take and manage reservations for walk-in guests and/or when reservation department is closed.
- Interact with guests warmly and appropriately, making them feel welcomed and valued.
- Be a lobby ambassador duty when front desk is not engaged.
- Attend to guests’ queries, needs and other special requests professionally and promptly.
- Take ownership of feedback received by guests and seek assistance from Duty Manager if necessary, to ensure prompt follow-up with guests and ensuring their satisfaction.
- Provide related concierge services (e.g. give recommendation on leisure activities, places to visit and transport/travel arrangements, etc.)
- Coordinate with the other hotel departments to provide a seamless stay experience for guests.
- Follow the hotel safety and security policies and procedures. Report accidents, injuries and incidents to manager immediately.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
GCE ‘O’ level / Certificate in Hospitality or Tourism / Diploma in Hospitality or equivalent.
SKILLS, ABILITIES & ATTRIBUTES
- Passion to serve
- Positive service mindset and willing to go the extra mile
- Energetic and cheerful disposition
- Enjoy interacting with people
- Good communications and human relations skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Good grooming standards and personal presentation
- Flexibility on working days and hours including weekends and public holidays