Guest Experience Trainer
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 31-Jan-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
To assist the Manager Casino Training:
- Facilitate service programs with particular emphasis on creating the desired service experience.
- Facilitate team building and team bonding workshops to strength the service culture and enhance teamwork.
- Ensure new hires take on basic service, communication and showmanship skills.
- Design and development of comprehensive training modules under the WSQ system to enhance service experience and ensure high competency levels.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of service experience programs.
- Schedule regular training and workshop sessions
- Assists with identification of training deficiencies and incorporates in to existing modules/programs.
- Ensure all training materials are accurate, documented and well-maintained.
- Effectively represent Marina Bay Sands to groups of Team Members, applicants, counterparts in the industry, management and outside organizations as needed.
- High School Degree, College Degree in related field preferred.
- Track record of personally providing training for excellent customer service.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in tourism, hospitality or experience creation industry.
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd