Guest Experience Ambassador
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 25-Mar-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
This is a newly created role where the individual will create a positive and unforgettable experience for guests visiting Marina Bay Sands.
- Create a vibrant and delightful lobby environment by bringing life and bold character to the space.
- Greet and welcome guests to ensure an unforgettable and lasting first impression.
- Actively engage and interact with guests.
- Indulge and entertain guests of all ages with interesting programs.
- Be a vital focal point to attract guests and increase traffic to the hotel lobby.
- Transform the hotel lobby into a point of attraction not to be missed within the integrated resort.
- Provide guests with photo opportunities and drive social media engagement.
- Contribute ideas to enhance guest experiences and elevate guest satisfaction.
- Create an unforgettable stay/experience for guests at Marina Bay Sands.
- Minimum secondary school education with at least a year’s experience in a similar capacity.
- Ensure a high standard of personal grooming and professional appearance at all times.
- Highly energetic and engaging individual with strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Possess a refined and strong command of spoken and written English.
- Ability to speak multiple international languages will be an added advantage.
- Experience in entertainment, fashion runway shows or in the performing arts will be an added advantage.
- Be comfortable with taking photographs with guests.
- Be willing to work shifts.
- Ability to work long hours standing.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.